Our Bienvenida Dinners partner with local restaurants in hosting welcoming dinners. They are a way for new immigrant families to learn about their community, receive helpful information and tools to enhance their transition, and make new friends! Each local business sponsors portion of the dinner to welcome newly arrived immigrant to their community.
“When I first arrived in the U.S., I only knew my family. I wanted to come to a Bienvenida Dinner to finally connect with other kababayans,” shares Jovito, a recent immigrant now living in San Jose.
Bienvenida Dinners are hosted throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, New York City and New Jersey.
- Tselogs Filipino Tapas (Daly City, CA)
- Plaza Rizal (Daly City, CA)
- Patio Filipino (San Bruno, CA)
- Fort McKinley (So. San Francisco, CA)
- Kadok’s (San Francisco, CA)
- Kuta Bistro (San Francisco, CA)
- La Casita Restaurant (Redwood City, cA)
- Gerry’s Grill (Union City, CA)
- Mexico Lindo (Union City, CA)
- Mezcal (San Jose, CA)
- Engelines (Queens, New York)
- Jeepney (New York, NY)